Sunday, December 24, 2006

In case you are blind (in which case I am wondering how you're reading this at all) I would like to alert you to the changes that have gone on around here. I have been using the Beta version of Blogger for a while, but through fear of losing the changes I had made to the HTML of my non-Beta site, I tried to change things as little as possible.

However, I've finally done the full upgrade and think that it looks quite good now. The features (to plug the product for a moment) far surpass the old version and I expect I'll employ them quite often. Already you can see that I have a list of my Top Ten movies (so that, in the future, when I post about my favourite movies, it doesn't look like I'm poaching your topic Ninglun) and I think it could come in handy if I were to do my 2006 Top Ten before the year is out.

Thomas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new look is great, even if a touch challenging for us senior citizens. ;)

St Ives said...

Great new look Thomas! :)