Wednesday, March 28, 2007

If I had stayed up to watch the cricket last night/this morning, stayed up to watch all the cricket, half of which ended up being rained off, I'd be pissed off. Hold on a second ... I did stay up to watch the cricket! And I am pissed off!

So now the West Indies are batting tonight - an innings that will go un-televised! So I got to watch Australia bat (something I know isn't their weak side) and miss their bowling (something I want to see if they (the selectors) have fixed). Far out Brussel sprout. Thank-you Channel 9 once again for ruining television once more.

And who gives a stuff about this bloody swimming!? Seriously, that is so 2000 Olympics. Can't we just pretend it's not happening and watch more cricket? Even if it's two minnow teams like India and Pakistan playing against each other. Because only minnow teams go out in the first round ...

Thomas.

No comments: