Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here is a screenshot of the edit posts tab that Blogger has. Of note, I'd like to draw your attention to a particular draft i had in the works that would have been published in the next few days, but noticeably, the date I had first started it.

I expanded it so that you can see what I was going to writing about.

TodayTonight STOLE MY IDEA!!! Seriously, I was about to write about how predictable these so-called """shows"""" (I cannot emphasise enough these are not real shows) were becoming and before I can even call them predictable they go and fulfill my idea. I was slightly bummed, but mostly pleased, when I saw the ad where the TodayTonight """reporters""" (nor can I emphasise enough how far these people fall short of being real reporters) go to re-interview that weather-nut.

I guess all that this goes to show is that TodayTonight and ACA can prove themselves to be predictable, unoriginal and stupid without the aid of some blogger who hates them. Then again, I'm just one person who hates the shows among the thousands. So how stupid must the people be who watch them? And these are, no doubt, voting Australians. Woe-is-me.

I'm not going to watch it, of course, just like I didn't watch the first report. But I thought I'd just like to draw attention to the semi-irony of the whole thing. Thank-you for your time.

Thomas.

No comments: