Thursday, June 15, 2006

My latest email to the talented, patient and great Smauel Gordon-Stewart is as follows:

Samuel,

I would like to know where you got the banner for your "Samuel's Persiflage". It seems quite simplistic, however, poinient for today's modern world. It has a post-modern feel to it, in that it has reduced it's meaning to the bare, however, is complex in it's layering and depth. It screams out "this is the world, save me" but at the same time whispers "I don't need wing-dings to be better than you". It is also on the verge of the art-deco movement in the geometry of the whole thing, as well as the spacing. Have you happened to use and feng-shui in the out-lay as well? Anyway, I would like to know your source and thoughts on the banner when you have a free moment.

Clayton Northcutt

I would have liked to have Instant Messaged him, as he was online at the same time, however, he seemed to not respond to my messages. I doubt that it was any "ill-will" on his part as there is probably no bad bone in his body. However, I would expect a hastey reply if this is the case.

Clayton Northcutt.

No comments: