Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Masters suck this year. I wouldn't have watched past the first day and a half, but such are the problems of working at a golf course.

The standard of golf is very average for these players. And Augusta isn't even playing ridiculously hard this year. Hard greens (as Augusta has always had really) is about the only problem. And it's designed so that the big hitters are at an advantage, and you can even see players carrying round four woods rather than three or two. Mickelson is carrying round two drivers and is going atrocious. And that's someone who would be able to take advantage of long hitting.

Even though he is left handed.

Anyway, I'm glad I'll miss tomorrow's round. Unfortunately I'll have to watch Monday, though that being the final round, I'll have found someone to cheer for. As long as it's not Mickelson. Anyone but that bum.

Thomas.

No comments: