Monday, October 30, 2006

It's days like these that I almost wish I had something like a religion to fall back on.

Yes, a very sad for Thomas here: funeral. Very close person. Very sad passing. I only wish I can be as good a person as this person was. I feel like absolute shit, and expect I will for a few more days.

Anyway, just thought that seeings this is a blog, my blog, and everyone I know (the whole five or so of you) who seem to empathise with me (to an extent) read this, just know all this.

Thomas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me very grateful indeed for the time you put into commenting on mys site earlier. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Probably a bit more than five, Clayton. I am sorry for your loss.

Thomas said...

My profound thanks to both of you. I apologise how long it took me to get my reply up. Thank-you once again.