Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Last week I checked my email, and what should I find? A reply from my initial reply to the Russian scam letter to be found here (Find: Mrs Larisa Sosnitskaya). It's been had been a long time coming, and, in all honesty, couldn't be better timed. I only just sent off an email to our favourite young Samuel Gordon-Stewart with a few ideas, as he requested, on what we could talk about.

Now last week I also replied to the reply. And then Czar Scammer, thinking they've got someone hooked once more, managed a reply to my reply of the reply to the reply before that. It's quite interesting, and holds much potential for comedy and length of string, that string to be used to string them along.

But I think I'll hold them off for either a lengthy single post, sort of like a short story, or until about the time (if I should be granted such a privilege) my voice appears on Persiflage.

Thomas.

No comments: