Thursday, November 30, 2006

So today I spent some time editing 50 of my posts replacing the name Clayton Northcutt out and replacing it with my real name of Thomas. It's no big surprise, really, that Clayton Northcutt is an alias - it's quite an absurd name, as people have probably noticed, which is why I probably like it. I shan't expect anyone is surprised that I was using an alias, one would only need to do a few clicks to discover. Therefore, to create unity (and possibly in some sort of attempt to 'personalise' this blog as my own, thus giving myself more ideas to write about) across my Internet interests, I will use Thomas across the board.

Not really worth a blog post on it's own, just thought I would make it clear in case you thought you were in some bizarro world where Clayton Northcutt had disappeared.

Thomas.

4 comments:

Jim Belshaw said...

Goodbye Clayton, welcome Thomas.

Anonymous said...

Good move, Thomas, except now I've had to go and edit my blog... ;)

samuel said...

Well I'm not re-recording Samuel's Persiflage, it can stay with Clayton.

But anyway, welcome Thomas, nice to meet you.

Thomas said...

Thank-you to everyone. I hope it doesn't create too much of a problem for everyone.