Thursday, August 24, 2006

The ambiguity of my last post (though, effectively, defeated as this will appear at the head of my blog page) will be resolved here. Above my reply from Mr. Kian, I had received an email from Mrs Larisa Sosnitskaya, with the title "Hello". Single, lonely, and a subscriber to "RussianWifes4You" (not really, but I do get an alarming amount of email from mail-order bride "companies"), I was predestined to open this email. However, to my appeasement (and somewhat disappointment) I had an offer here, waiting to be taken up. It was too good to be true! It wondiferous, outstounding, joyness all in text form. I'll leave you to read:

Dear sir/madam,

I am Mrs Larisa Sosnitskaya and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds in the sum of ($46,000,000.00). I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank Menatep.This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 20% as your commison/compensation for your active efforts and contribution to the success of this transaction.

You can catch more of the story on This website below or you can watch more of CCN or BBC to get more news about my boss.
http://www.mosnews.com/mn-files/khodorkovsky.shtml
http://www.mbktrial.com/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/04/11/041.html
http://www.nndb.com/people/633/000025558/

If you are interested,Please, provide me the following:
1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number and Fax Number
3. Your Contact Address.
I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential as we cannot afford more political problems.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Mrs Larisa Sosnitskaya
A rather 'westernised' email (specifically the ability to "catch" news at websites, the "Thanks in advance), however, big businesses are just that: big. They are global, and perhaps the person in contact with Mr. Northcutt is a Russian expatriate to some non-motherland. Although, would a true Russian, in fact, an employee of Mikhail Khodorkovsky (assuming this is the person I am to receive a windfall from) incorrectly spell his name? After confirming that I was either a sir or a madam, as nothing else appeared to be accepted, I shot of a quick reply, in hindsight, too quick, as I was eager to reply to my old friend Mr. Kian:
Dear Comrade!

I am Thomas and I am extremely interested in conducting business with your company and wish to extend my partnership to you. I look forward to receiving those details from you soon, however, to speed up this process, here are the details of myself that you requested:

Full Name: Thomas
Your Telephone Number: 97226637
Fax Number: 4663946537
Your Contact Address: 10 Beguile St., Redfern, 2016

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Thomas.
Ah yes, I busted out the old details that I sent to Mr. Kian all those weeks ago. However, I doubt that it really matters. Bank details are the key. This one though, I think I might treat it quite differently. I think I will go so far as let them really think that they are 'taking me', rather than inventing Grand Central Station drop offs, terrorist associates and the like. Hopefully the "details" that I receive are just as good as the "partnership" I've been offered.

Thomas.

No comments: