Sunday, August 06, 2006

In an attempt to spread the ideal of 'scamming the scammers' (quite a e-culture hit, if you know about it), I have decided to spread the word of my activities to the ever-insightful and learned Samuel Gordon-Stewart.

Samuel,

In the interest of our earlier discussion about scammers and swindlers, I have make contact with a person of that kind in an attempt to teach him a lesson. The initial email I recieved, my first reply, along with the latest talks between myself and the so-called Mr. Kian are located on my blog. I do hope you approve and, perhaps, mention it on your blog or, with greater and much more esteem, mention it on your great Persiflage, so that we can band together and teach these people a lesson that we are not a people to be trifled with. Remember, I'm not just doing this for my own amusement, I'm doing this for us Samuel!

Clayton Northcutt.
Clayton Northcutt.

No comments: