Monday, May 21, 2007

I think, though I can't be sure, that I'm the subject of a conversion attempt. I received an email from someone who claimed to have found my work through Ninglun, and from there he linked me to pages and websites that talked about philosophy, and materialism and science bashing. I wasn't exactly sure how to treat it, as I've never been the sort of person to be targeted by preachers and converters and what-have-you. But apparently my blog indicates otherwise.

I'll give those pages a look over, and try and make some sense out of it, but from what I'd read so far, I needed a clear and focused mind, such is it's depth - something that I don't have when Desperate Housewives is on. Perhaps tomorrow. Though, in saying that, I don't know how long I'll be able to focus before I start critiquing what is written and starting a never-ending Internet argument in which no one will win, and eventually it will drop into the realm of flame warring.

Thomas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I got the same email, which I glanced at and then deleted.

Thomas said...

Similar action will be taken here then.