Monday, May 14, 2007

Today was for this blog, a rather popular day. Twenty-five views, where the highest in the past month has been twenty, then a couple of nineteens, then a drop into the low teens. At this rate, this could be the most popular month since I started the counter. I guess that the Eight Random Facts game attracted people, just to see what that weirdo Thomas had to say about himself, then the replies that were left. And really good replies I might add.

Thanks to you four who have left comments. It's turned into a confessional of sorts. Well, turned is probably the wrong word - I started a confessional it looks like.

I guess that a new, curve ball topic proves trumps to the regular, same-old same-old. Now, remember ex-18 Cup players, that the Joker is the strongest of the trumps, followed by the Jack of the suit then Jack of the same colour, opposite suit ...

Thomas.

Edit: that twenty-five has increased to an unprecedented thirty!

No comments: