Saturday, May 05, 2007

This is a quasi-follow-on from the previous post, so if you want (because I obviously couldn't force you to ... or could I?) read that before reading this.

If you'd followed the link in the previous post through, you would have also seen that I/this blog got described as being "seriously good on movies and cricket". Now that I certainly wouldn't take umbrage with. But what have I written about movies (not so much cricket, but still a proportion of it) is, again, my opinion, which is what seemed to cause the superciliousness of this blog. Strange thing that.

Regardless of that, I still want to write more about movies, and now that I've taken to handwriting blogs during tutorials about movies (using the diabolical scheme that I wrote about last month (or longer ago)), expect, when things quiet down for me, many more movie-related posts.

And I expect my "Last Five Movies I Saw" do-hickey will tick over at a ferocious rate come the holidays, as I've somehow bought fifteen DVDs that I've never seen before. Whimsical spending.

Thomas.

No comments: