Friday, May 11, 2007

My endeavor, after I pile through my mountain of university work (which, let's face it, isn't going to happen too soon given my personal drive and motivation, or lack-there-of) is to beat my benchmark of the best post of the year, as decided by ninglun on his blog, as a sort of reference point for this blog. It was the photo post of The 18 Cup, on it's world tour, back in March. The question is, how could anyone beat such a monstrous benchmark? Do I have to go on another holiday (which, as a matter of fact, is in the works for next year)? Perhaps a post with actual substance, not unlike that of my Amelie review? I'll have to put some thought into this ...

Of course, I could just write about a typical sojourn meeting. That would be quite popular on the basis that everyone would think it a work of fiction.

Thomas.

1 comment:

Michael P. said...

Yes: the truth would be stranger.