Tuesday, May 29, 2007

QANTAS the worst? Obviously those people interviewed never traveled EzyJet. Now if you want to emulate atrocious service, you want to emulate anything EzyJet does - from ridiculously strict check-in times to fucking up your own conveyor belts. And orange? Seriously, it hurts the eyes when you wake up.

Oh, and I couldn't put my hat (my Akubra) on my lap during landing. Why, I have no idea. Maybe because it's such a block to thoroughfare in case the plane crashes? Because you're bound to just glide in and have a chance to walk down the aisle, and you certainly don't want a hat that could block your way. Certainly you couldn't just, well, step on it and flatten it. No no no, I hear rabbit pelts can only be cut by diamonds and sharp wit. Bunch of poms. The B.A. rejects they have to employ probably only share half a brain. And that's with the pilot as well.

Six more posts ...

Sixty visits ...

As a side note, the blog, this month, has seen 904 page views. Praps it could reach 1000 by the end of month?

Thomas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you've got me reading your stats as well as mine... And yours has now passed the 1000 page views. :)

Thomas said...

Haha, addictive. And yay for the page views.